Re: A turkey tribute

A wild turkey must be able to find food, avoid predators, raise its young
and even avoid drowning in the rain. The domestic turkey is selected for
its ability to put as much meat on its bones in the shortest time. Food is
provided, protection from predators is provided, they are even artificially
 inseminated if they get to fat to mate.