Re: Fossil Reptiles' Feathers Debated (AP)

And all this 'fuzz' for something that we already knew at the precise moment of
looking
at those structures.
And some people still have the nerve to go on and on. And it is not that Sues
is very
friendly with the idea of birds as dinosaurs.. but when common sense and good
eyes
prevail, there's very little that bad politics can do.

And if they only knew the things that are still to come!