Greetings!

Hello everyone!

This is just a quick note to say, "Hello", and introduce myself to you all. This is my first posting on this wonderful list. My name is Todd Marshall, and I'm an illustrator. I wanted to say it is an honor to be in the presence of such great minds. I've been following the list for a few days now, and feel quite humbled, I think it is quite amazing the talent and minds of so many of you.

Being an artist I don't think that I'll have to much to add to many of your conversations, but every now and then I'll try to throw in my two cents if it is appropriate.

Please feel free to check out my paleo-illustrations at: www.marshalls-art.com ! I'm still very much a listener and learner, and more than likely one of the most imperfect humans on the planet, so I invite any feedback at any time!

Thank you all!

Todd Marshall
www.marshalls-art.com
toddsmarshall@earthlink.net