Re: Anyone know what formations these are from?

Sorry, I can't help you, I can only criticise: "Likhoelesaurus" is a
rauisuchian (respectively one's teeth), "huene" and "hueni" should both be
"huenei", "Chienkosaurus" is the name for 4 teeth, 3 of which are from a
crocodile, 1 from Szechuanosaurus, Asiamericana is a saurodont fish,
"Arkansaurus" is probably Archaeornithomimus, and "quiao" contains a bit
much vowels for a Chinese syllable, I'm sure it's "qiao", q being an odd
sound, not a k or something similar.

I've never heard of Suchosaurus, Yangchuanosaurus "longqiaoensis",
"Huaxiasaurus" and "Grusimimus". What are these?