Re: Anyone know what formations these are from?

George Olshevsky wrote-

> This work has not yet been published as far as I know, so we can't act on
it
> yet.

There's actual work being done on this topic?  I got the information on the
possible spinosaur affinities of this taxon from a public posting by you
(see link below) and thought it was just rumor, so I figured it was up for
discussion.  Still would like to know the species name though....

http://www.cmnh.org/fun/dinosaur-archive/1998Nov/msg00036.html

Mickey Mortimer