RE: Anyone know what formations these are from?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
Dinogeorge@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2000 10:31 PM
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Re: Anyone know what formations these are from?

In a message dated 9/3/00 10:46:54 PM EST, mickey_mortimer@email.msn.com
writes:

<< Still would like to know the species name though.... >>

Haven't been able to find the requisite reference in my library burial
ground
yet. I think Tracy Ford should be able to find it in his, however; give him
day or two. Would like to add Suchosaurus to the Dinosaur Genera List but
have to wait until the spinosaur paper appears.<<

Geus: Suchosaurus OWEN, 1841
 S. cultridens OWEN, 1841 (Type)
  = Suchosaurus laevidens OWEN, 1884 (sic)
  = Suchosaurus girardi SAUVAGE, 1897/98 (nomen dubium)
Tracy