Turtles and anapsids

Hello all
I've been reading all mails from this list for quite a while now. I'm no
scientist, just a french amateur. These last weeks, I've been reading something
about turtles and their possible attachment to diapsids. I must have missed
something during my mail postpone. Can anyone tell me what new
theories/discoveries/studies can lead to remove turtles from the anapsid
branch?
Thanks in advance

Jimmy

"He who stops being better stops being good" ( can't remember who said that )