Re: AMARGASAURUS SATTLERI (pretty long)

>At some point or another, every honest taxonomist must admit to him- or
herself that if we truly had the capability to observe the origin and
development of every individual organism that ever lived on earth, we would
find that there are no distinct groups to name.<

Since the physical differences between organisms are >real<, this line of
reasoning seems a bit illogical to me.  What if we had every individual
organism (N) minus 1? Would it collapse then? Or N minus 5%?, or 10%?

PTN