Re: SVPCA 2000, part 1

----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry Febo" <larryf@capital.net>
To: <darren.naish@port.ac.uk>; <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Cc: <Gareth.Dyke@bristol.ac.uk>; <stigwalsh@ravenknoll.fsnet.co.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2000 8:23 AM
Subject: Re: SVPCA 2000, part 1

OK,....just checked the archives. Make that Sharovipteryx,....NOT
Longisquama (now that WOULD have been an interesting talk!). And the person
in question was (I believe) Gareth Dyke......

"Dave Unwin will present a talk at this years SVPCA meeting in Edinburgh,
something like the relationship of Sharovipteryx to pterosaurs (he will
correct me if this is wrong) ... so it seems someone is working on this
guy !.

there are some more details, like abstracts ? at the web site svpca.org

Gareth"