Re: SVPCA 2000, part 1

Interesting.
Did he use any studies of feathers in amber? As I recall there was some
very fluffy feathers-in-amber (the picture I recall was of a contour
feather with a downy base) that had been found pre K-T (that was talked
about onlist about 5 years ago).

Did he use the loose feather found in the Solnholfen without an attached
animal in his study?

-Betty