Re: New mammalian clade names

<If you really want a challenge, you could try getting hold of a copy of the
now sadly out of print "Compleat Cladist" (sic!) by Wiley, Siegle-Causey,
Brooks and Funk, I think this is best introduction I've ever come across,
complete with exercises that take you right
the way from start to finish. As to how to get it I don't have the faintest
idea.>

Luckily, it's still online at:
http://www.nhm.ukans.edu/cc.html
or
http://ron.nhm.ukans.edu/cc.html

I started the download and it appears to be working (if slowly).
The site says a new edition is due sometime this year.