RE: SVPCVA 2000, part 2

> From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
> darren.naish@port.ac.uk
>
> Onto my patchy garbled recollections of SVPCA. Apologies if I have
> misrepresented any talks (I did a particularly bad job with Adam's and
> Max'). Yes there is an abstract volume. It was edited by Stig Walsh but
> is officially anonymous, being one of those volumes only handed out
> at conferences. I suppose copies can be obtained from us (the
> organisers) but they will have to be photocopies I'm afraid.

Darren, much thanks for posting these!

I also want to point out that some (although not all) the abstracts are
available on line at:
http://www.soft.net.uk/richardforrest/svpca2000/svpca2000.home.html.
Click on "Programme" in the left hand menu bar, and you get the provisional
list of talks. Those with online abstracts have "Abstract" as a link on the
right: click on it...

Unwin's talk, sadly, didn't have an abstract posted.

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
                Vertebrate Paleontologist
                College Park, MD  20742
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~jmerck/eltsite