Re: AMARGASAURUS SATTLERI (pretty long)

>Why consider differences, since you are the one who said differences
>"AREN'T real". An odd defense on your part.

    Jar Jar Binks wasn't real either, but we can still talk about him.  What
did you think of the REST of the post?
    I think this discussion is running out of places to go.  I'm talking
about Jar Jar.

LNJ
>From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere.
-Dr. Suess

His ignorance covered the whole earth like a blanket and there was hardly a
hole in it anywhere.
-Mark Twain
Jeffrey W. Martz
Graduate student, Department of Geosciences, Texas Tech University
3002 4th St., Apt. C26
Lubbock, TX 79415
(806) 747-7910