SVP Reporter Wanted

Hello, all,

Since it's rather too far to walk from NYC to Mexico, we're looking for
someone already planning to attend SVP who would like to report on this
event for D.I.G.

There are some minor perqs involved in this.

If you're interested, please contact us OFFLIST and we'll fill you in.

Thanks!

E.S.

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Dinosaur Central
Britannica Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site
of the Day. Member of The Paleo Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer