Cuarta Reunion Anual de la Lista Dinosaurios (CRADLD)

Cuarta Reunión Anual de la Lista Dinosaurios (CRADLD)

Announcing the 4th Annual Dinosaur List Get-together, to be held on Thursday,
October 26, 2000, in the Café Reforma in the Fiesta Americana Reforma Hotel,
Mexico City.  The breakfast is scheduled for 7 a.m. to 8 a.m.  All dinolisters
who are planning to attend SVP are invited to join us for food, fun,
conversation and prizes.

The Plenary Session starts with a dino-bang at 8:15 a.m. after opening
comments, so we are holding our historic get-together a little earlier this
year to accommodate speakers and attendees.

Please email me at mkirkaldy@aol.com as soon as possible if you will be able to
join us at CRADLD, as I would like to get an approximate count for food and
space planning purposes.  Further information will be posted as SVP approaches.

See you there!

Mary
mkirkaldy@aol.com