Re: Details on Adasaurus

I asked:

<I've also wondered what they meant by "pathologic". Anyone know?>

And Rob Gay replied:

Injures to the animal expressed on the bone (rehealed fractures, bite marks, etc.)

Uh-huh, and thanks (and to Dan Bensen too). Though I should have expressed this question a little better - actually, I was not so much after a definition of "pathologic". I was wondering if anyone knew what the specific "pathologic" characters are in the _Adasaurus_ skeleton. Does it show fractures, disease, bite-marks, etc? If it's from an elderly individual, it may show the re-healed fractures and signs of disease. Anyone know?

Tim

Tim