imperator

List-members,

Just browsing the net I found a page in which was mentioned that recently a
very large Tyrannosaurus was found (up to 15-20% bigger than the largest one
found yet. Just before my computer crashed I read it was called something like
'imperator' or
'emperor'. Who knows anything about this? If true, is it a large T.Rex or is it
another Tyrannosaurus subspecies? If so, what makes it different.
By the way: how flexible was the tail of a tyrannosaurus. I see differences
between artists: some of them make them run with a straight tail and others
give it an almost whiplike flexible tail. Which is more correct?
Thanks in advance,

Bert  'Angel to some, demon to others' Dol

Fysisch analist-2
Innovation & Engineering Group                                  'The lure of
the distant and the difficult is deceptive,
Philips Semiconductors Stadskanaal                         the great
opportunity is where you are.'
The Netherlands

Phone:  0031 599 632380/632306                                         -  John
Burroughs
Fax:        0031 599 632514
Mobile:  0031 620 440978

'Vision is the art of seeing the invisible'   -   Jonathan Swift