Re: imperator

--- bert.dol@philips.com wrote:

> Just browsing the net I found a page in which was
> mentioned that recently a very large Tyrannosaurus
> was found (up to 15-20% bigger than the largest one
> found yet. Just before my computer crashed I read it
> was called something like 'imperator' or
> 'emperor'. Who knows anything about this?

Not me, but it's been discussed extensively on the
list (testament to a rather desperate desire for a
Tyrannosaurid to be the largest theropod).  To see
over 50 messages on this, go here:

http://www.cmnh.org/fun/dinosaur-archive/

In the search box, just type imperator and enter.
You'll get a whole list of subjects.  Hope it's helpful.

=====
Larry

"Catapultam habeo. Nisi Pecuniam omnen mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane
mittam."