Re: Betty Cunningham passed away

Dinogeorge@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 9/13/00 10:10:45 PM EST, MKIRKALDY@aol.com writes:
>
> << We are very sad to report that Betty Cunningham, a long-time and frequent
>  contributor to the Dinosaur and VrtPaleo mailing lists, died suddenly on
>  Monday morning. >>
>
> Very sad to hear this. I will miss her paleo-news posts and wry replies to
> occasional foolish emails.

  I can't believe it.

  I finally met Betty at last year's SVP after years of chatting with
her on this list. I've was always impressed with her wealth of
knowledge. We shared many interests, such as animation, role-playing
games, art and of course dinosaurs.  I'm just speechless.
  See you someday, Betty.

  David Krentz