Farewell to Betty Cunningham

I, too, add my voice to the list of those who will miss Betty.  She was one
of a handful of "old-timers" like myself who was a constant presence on this
list since 1994.  She was also one of the first of the non-academic members
of the list I met in person, at SVP years ago.  We shared a number of
interests beyond dinosaurs: anime, gaming, and the like.

She will indeed be missed.

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
                Vertebrate Paleontologist
                College Park, MD  20742