Re: Farewell to Betty Cunningham

As an astronomer, I sometimes find myself raging at the universe and its
inexorable laws, however imperfectly understood. This is a time to rage, to
shake one's fist at the cosmos, and to cry "foul." Betty's untimely death is
not fair, it's unjust, and it leaves a great vacuum. We all are diminished
by this tragic loss.

We will miss Betty's incisive wit, creative graphics, contributions to the
list, and informed posts.

May I suggest that future posts, for the time being, pay homage to Betty as
our way of saluting her memory and her significant contriutions to this
list?

-= Tuck =-