Betty

I never had the pleasure or honor to meet Betty offline.

Her daily flood of emails kept me current with "media" paleontology and beyond. Her ability to pick and choose only those postings she found relevant to our daily lives will forever astound me.

She was instrumental in furthering my own knowledge and curiosity regarding paleontology.  For those reasons alone, she will be missed.

Jenny Lando (nee Herdman)
Assistant Coordinator
Moveable Museum/Paleontology of Dinosaurs
Education Department
American Museum of Natural History
Central Park West @ 79th Street
NYC NY 10024-5192