Re: Farewell to Betty

I was stunned to look in on today's messages and find that Betty has gone. Last year my company interacted with a fundraiser put on by Scott Sampson and others to benefit children in Madagascar, through the opening of a public health clinic and other good works. It was announced here on list. While the response via Internet was not what we had hoped, Betty responded in less than a minute. She offered to place the post on other lists she was on in an effort to help promote this good cause. In addition to her other attributes remembered here today, I will remember Betty for her compassion and kindness.

God speed, Betty.