Betty

I have been a member of the list since 1996. It has been a long time
since I have posted to the list- in fact, in the past year, I have been
largely unable to keep up with the growth of the postings. Like many of you,
I never had a chance to meet or speak with Betty, but have taken great
pleasure in reading her posts, and have grown quite fond and
accostomed to seeing Betty and her flying goat in my inbox. Betty
touched the hearts and minds of hundreds of people every day. She will be
sorely missed.

My deepest sympathy to her family and friends.

Sincerely,

David R. Lessin

--
"Nature does not proceed by Leaps"