Re: Betty Cunningham passed away

I probably can't say much that hasn't already been said, but I would like to add
my voice to the choir this listserve has briefly become and sing my own part in
Requiem for a Flying Goat.
 Betty Cunningham's "voice" was one of the first few that I recognized when I
joined the listserve.  She was person who could, by sheer force of personality,
muscle the dinosaur mailing list into a new vein of discussion.  After a thread
on
the origin of flight had descended into technical impenetrability, the
discussion
would experience new life as Ms. Cunningham lightly submitted a post about how
well chickens fly (or fail to).
The listserve will be a little grayer with her absence.

Dan