Re: OLD ORNITHOMIMOSAURS

>The type of _Shuvosaurus_ is from a much smaller animal than
_Gorjirasaurus_
>(although it could be from a  juvenile, I suppose) and they are from
>different, although roughly contemporary, units: _Gojirasaurus_ from the
>Bull Canyon Formation of the Chinle Group (or Bull Canyon Member of the
>Chinle Formation...

...or Cooper Canyon member of the Dockum Group; according to Tom Lehman,
Bull Canyon in eastern New Mexico is clearly the same, and can be traced
into Texas.

LNJ
>From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere.
-Dr. Suess

His ignorance covered the whole earth like a blanket and there was hardly a
hole in it anywhere.
-Mark Twain
Jeffrey W. Martz
Graduate student, Department of Geosciences, Texas Tech University
3002 4th St., Apt. C26
Lubbock, TX 79415
(806) 747-7910