Re: Betty Cunningham passed away

I do not believe that I can add much more to this sad discussion, other than to
compliment you all on your kind words of Betty.  I share several of the same
fine opinions about her.

I can only hope that her exhaustive work on paleonews can be continued, and
that all of us on this list will remember her countless contributions to the
science.  Perhaps Dr. Brochu put it best when he said that Betty Cunningham was
the kind of person that paleontology, and science in general, sorely needs. I
just hope that we can continue her love of the science and her mission to
further paleontology.

May she teach God a thing or two about dinosaurs!

Steve
---
Steve Brusatte-DINO LAND PALEONTOLOGY
SITE: http://www.geocities.com/stegob