Sad , fond farewell

I never had the pleasure of meeting Betty personally , but very recently ,
when I was having problems gaining access to Paleonews , she took the time
to see that I was able to gain that access . Such was the kindness of Betty
Cunningham. Our world is a bit darker , a bit colder and a bit lonelier at
her passing.
We may console ourselves , that we had the benefit of her kindness , wit ,
intellect and talent . Betty , I bid you a sad , fond farewell. May we meet
in a better place .

Truett Garner
Member , SVP