I'm back

Hi everyone.  The reason that there have been no "Details on..." updates for the last week is my computer crashed horribly, so I now have a new one (although my dinosaur files are still in my old one).  In addition, my scanner card is in there too (and my previously scanned pics), so anyone who requested scans will have to wait about a week, but don't worry, I'll get them to you.  Thanks for being patient.

Mickey Mortimer