ceratopsian eggs?

Hello everyone,

I was wandering if anyone could help me out, please? I'm working on a few illustrations that would include having to paint ceratopsian eggs in the composition. I'm having a bit of a time finding reference. I was wandering about shape, size and texture. The animal in one piece is Styracosaurus albertensis, and in another piece, Triceratops horridus. Have there ever been found fossilized eggs that could belong to either of these animals or simular?

I'll thank you very kindly in advance!!

Todd Marshall
todd@sunstorm.net
toddsmarshall@earthlink.net