Betty

Even though I had not had the pleasure of meeting or corresponding with
Betty Cunningham, I had enjoyed her numerous postings like so many others,
and the news of her death was indeed a shock. She will be missed, but
perhaps more importantly she will be remembered. The volume and feeling of
the many remembrance postings is a tribute to Betty, and also a tribute to
the members of this newsgroup, to the many friendships formed and the sense
of 'family'. Even in her passing, it seems that Betty has once again
inspired us.
Graeme Worth