Betty

Silly me! I misdirected this homage' to Betty the other day and just now
realized my error!

Wow! What a blow! This comes on the heels of  new of the passing of a
coworker just the other day! Only recently had I the opportunity to meet
Betty (last SVP) and I was immediately struck by her free spirited demeanor,
her candor, love of paleontology and her unique contribution to our stock in
trade. I've enjoyed her posts and her inquisitiveness. She left an indelible
mark on this list and everyone who ever subscribed to it.
God rest her soul!

Tom
Thomas R. Lipka
Paleontological/Geological Studies