Re: Betty Cunningham passed away

I have been member of the DML for about two years now. Living in Northern
Germany I had no chance to meet her personally and I had only one short eMail
exchange with her.

But when last wednesday I read about her passing away it was like loosing an
old friend without knowing what she looks like. Just the feeling of an
allways searching and caring personality shining through her eMails.

So good bye Lady Cunningham, you will be missed.

Heinz Peter Bredow
Bremen/Germany