Betty

I wasn't able to keep up with reading messages on the dinosaur mailinglist
for a while. I did notice the larger number of messages pouring in...

Like nearly everyone on the list the terrible surprise could not have been
more sudden. And reading the plethora of reactions from all over the list
leaves me speechless. What more could I possibly add that has not already
been said?

It's a strange feeling indeed to feel the great loss of a friend for a human
being you never actually met in any way. Betty, wherever you are, I hope
there are dinosaurs there...

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Jarno Peschier, jarnop@ccs.nl