Re: The Cretaceous Middle-East

KiernanCR@aol.com wrote:

> Dan wrote:
>
> >>Evolution is going to really have to be considered, though.  Velociraptor
> is not
> going to remain Velociraptor for 60 million years. <<
>
> Puts me in mind of Dougal Dixon's THE NEW DINOSAURS: AN ALTERNATIVE EVOLUTION
> (Fawcett Columbine, 1988).
>
> Caitlin R. Kiernan

  Funny, When I was in film school I played around with a similar idea.
Prehistoric Atlantis.  Then I read Dinotopia.  Sigh.
  I had great fun evolving dinosaurs into new and bizarre shapes
though.  Don't know if I have any of those disigns left,  oh wait, I
think I saved the Iguanodon with lips though.  I thought it might come
in handy someday.

 David Krentz
Walt Disney Feature Animation