Re: The Cretaceous Middle-East

In addition to what Dan et al. said, we should also remember the recent
research presented by an Italian team regarding footprints found in southern
Italy.

According to the leader of this team (I can't remember the name), 18 inch
Iguanadon prints were found in the spur of Italy.  Similar prints were noted in
northern Africa, leading the team to conclude that parts of southern Italy and
northern Africa were joined during much of the Cretaceous.

Perhaps you could also include some dwarfed Iguanadontids in your manuscript.

Steve

P.S. For more information on the tracks, go to
http://www.geocities.com/stegob/italianfootprints.html
---
Steve Brusatte-DINO LAND PALEONTOLOGY
SITE: http://www.geocities.com/stegob