Re: Details on Agustinia

George Olshevsky wrote-

> It should also be noted that Bonaparte gave it its own family,
Agustiniidae,
> in his 1999 paper (if I remember correctly).

Yes, Agustinia was assigned to the Agustiniidae.  I would not suggest using
this family name however, as it is not only redundant, being monotypic; but
if Agustinia is a titanosaur, the evidence argues for its placement within
the Titanosauridae, and we can hardly have a family within a family.

Mickey Mortimer