Re: Print for Kurzanov, 1987

All,

  The *Avimimus* monograph is now gone, unfortunately,
and I am sorry I couldn't run off copies for everyone
who asked, but it's already off and out of here.

  On the other hand, I also have a second copy of
Barsbold's 1988 On the "Avian" features in the
carnivorous dinosaur structure, from _Trudy -- SSMPE_.
I'll leave this message out for a few days so that I
can run off duplicates for anyone who asks, it's a
relatively small paper but is the original description
for *"Oviraptor" mongoliensis* and the original figure
for the type's skull (IGM 100/32a, sensu Barsbold et
al., 2000a).

  Jaime A. Headden