Pickering and UCMP 37302

Hello all! Thank you very much for helping me find some refs. for Dilophosaurus. It has been much appreciated. However, now I come back with a few more questions relating to Dilophosaurus.
First, I was told that I should contact Pickering directly in regards to his paper. So, how might I do that? Does anyone have his address or e-mail? Thanks!
Second, I was wondering if any of you wonderful people happen to have any images of UCMP specimen numbers 37302 and 37303. Or, if you could direct me to someone who does have some images I could view, it would be most appreciated.
Thank you once again in advance,
Peace,
Rob

Student of Geology