Re: Stuff about Sue's proportions?

I have seen both the original Sue mount in Chicago and a cast in Boston, and
have posted photos on my website.  I announced them several months back, but
maybe Henri wasn't on the list yet.

Anyway, for those of you interested, check out
http://www.geocities.com/stegob/suephotos.html

There are several of the skeleton, skull (both cast and original), furcula,
feet, pathologies (jaw, vertebrae), and the preparation and casting of the
skeleton.

Steve

---
Steve Brusatte-DINO LAND PALEONTOLOGY