And you thought my problems were over?

For everyone who wants scans, you'll have to wait a bit longer.  My scanner card won't fit inside my new PC right now, I'll have to call customer support to get that figured out.  Also, my dinosaur files will be locked away for several more days, as my old hard drive refuses to be recognized by Windows in my new PC.  I'll probably have to wait to get my old PC back, install it there and get the files to my new PC with floppies.  Sounds fun, doesn't it?  I'll still continue with "Details on..." segments in the mean time, just be warned that if you request scans (which I still encourage) they won't get to you for a week.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mickey Mortimer