Re: Stuff about Sue's proportions?

More than a walking torpedo,  a 'shark in stilts' with oversized head .... I
had good replies from Jaime and Scott Hartman (who graciously sent me his own
technical reconstruction of the skeleton).
For more details and as an addendum to Steve Brusatte's site fine photographs,
the new  Japanese publication "Dino Press" has some excellent photographs of
the Chicago mount . It is (I think)  available from :
        inoue@dinopress.com
The belly is not very far from the ground! The legs are short enough for almost
any person to be actually capable of touching the head of T.rex without a lot
of effort. Maybe is just the posture it was mounted.
Nevertheless, the streamlined, elegant profile is very evident and you can feel
that, even if T. rex frame maybe wasn't precisely very flexible or
manoeuvrable, when positioned the attack would be a swift deadly straight line.

--
Luis Rey