Re: Contest of Dinosaur Illustration

6. Illustration selection: The drawings will be selected by its scientific precision and technique quality. Drawings of portuguese species are preferred (but others species are also accepted) and the species fit in its environment (in the case of life reconstitution).

In light of what the contest suggests, can anyone name any Portugese dinosaurs off the top of their head? I'm pretty sure there's been some footprints discovered from there, but I don't recall any dinosaurs. Maybe someone could help out here...
And what would the environment have been like there in Portugal?

-Jordan Mallon

http://www.dinosauricon.com/artists/jm3.html