Web SIte of Interest

Hi All -

  Sorry for the cross-posting...

I finally have a web site up and running -- the address is in the sig line below. Of particular interest to the lists is a page link in there ("Journal Links") on which I've placed links to the home pages of 45 journals that publish papers on vertebrate paleontology -- from those sites, one can peruse tables of contents and, occasionally, full articles. Everyone is, of course, welcome to use the page as much as they want, but I'm interested if anyone knows of relevant journal home pages that I've left out! If so, let me know the journal and its site so I can add it to the list. Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jerry D. Harris
Dept of Earth & Environmental Science
University of Pennsylvania