Publication of Scientific News

Hello all,

For my technical writing class, we have been asked to analyze how technical information is presented (broad topic, eh?).  I've chosen to show the differences between the presentation of the same information in a journal like _Science_ or _Nature_ and a more popular publication like _Discover_ or _Scientific American_.

Could anyone offer suggestions as to a recent dinosaur-related news story that appeared in these two different media?  ("Sue" comes to mind but I wanted something a bit less hyped.)

Thanks for any help that you can give!

Andrea Kirk
Undergraduate
Computer Science and Japanese Language