Pachycepholosaurs

I've been researching the bone-heads. We know that they have
specialized vertebrae and ossified caudal tendons to absorb strong
cranial shocks. But the dome bone-heads cause some to conclude that they
didn't bang heads to avoid "dangerous glancing blows". But one source
said they had good vision too. Flank butting has been proposed as an
alternative, but then why such a specialization for ramming? It seems
like they used their heads for ramming hard surfaces. While running in
ramming mode, they would resemble a "cannon ball" in principle.

Are there any new ideas out there? Could it be that they rammed trees
to knock down fruit?

Thanks for your replies!

Do You Yahoo!?