Allosaurus skull inquiry

Upon examining our cast of an Allosaurus skull recently, two things
perturbed me. If anyone can shed some light on either of these, I would be
most appreciative.
1) on the left side, the jugal appears to contribute to the border of the
antorbital fenestra, whereas on the opposite side, it does not (I might
have the sides switched, but the bottom line is they aren't the same).

2) In Madson's 1976 Allosaurus osteology monograph, the frontals appear to
contribute to the border of the orbit, but on the cast they appear to be
pinched out, with the postorbital contacting the prefrontal/lacrimal to
exclude the frontal from the orbit.

Thanks for your help!

Alan Blake Coulson
abcoulso@unity.ncsu.edu
PhD student at North Carolina State University