Re: Suchomimus' forcula

Yes  forcula has beeen reported, the wishbone, it
metions that the team will also be collecting this new
specimen. I believe they say it has no skull though,
but they are getting to excavate more of it each day.
Also they have the lower jaws to a Sarchosuchus.

-Marco Mendez
Ps. the wbsite for those who don't know the website is
www.dinosaurexpedition.org