Ichthyosaur restoration

Hello there:

I recently purchased a postcard bearing a restoration (painting) of a pair of
swimming Shonisaurus, painted by Larry Jacox.  Until seeing this restoration
I was unaware of the artist or this particular painting.  (The postcard is
available for sale at the Berlin-Ichthyosaur State Park in Nevada.)

If anyone is familiar with this painting, or Mr. Jacox' work, can you please

I am interested in learning more about Larry Jacox himself, where the
Shonisaurus painting is displayed (i.e. in a museum? which??)  and especially
the date of his Shonisaurus painting (if even approximate).

I will be happy to receive any leads anyone can send my way!

Thank you kindly one & all.
Allen