Re: Ichthyosaur restoration

Yahoo's People Search only shows one telephone listing for a Larry Jacox in the United States, and he lives in Reno, Nevada. Must be the same guy, since Reno is the nearest major city to that State Park.

From: ALDINO1@aol.com
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Ichthyosaur restoration
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 14:32:52 EDT

Hello there:

I recently purchased a postcard bearing a restoration (painting) of a pair of
swimming Shonisaurus, painted by Larry Jacox. Until seeing this restoration
I was unaware of the artist or this particular painting. (The postcard is
available for sale at the Berlin-Ichthyosaur State Park in Nevada.)

If anyone is familiar with this painting, or Mr. Jacox' work, can you please

I am interested in learning more about Larry Jacox himself, where the
Shonisaurus painting is displayed (i.e. in a museum? which??) and especially
the date of his Shonisaurus painting (if even approximate).

I will be happy to receive any leads anyone can send my way!

Thank you kindly one & all.
Allen